WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO/POST!
- Be rude, hateful, disrespectful, or vulgar towards any member (including staff).
- Be rude, hateful, disrespectful, or vulgar towards any other websites and forums pertaining to cosplay/lolita/fashion wigs. We have a lot of friends who either run or are part of other wig communities/stores so it's only right to be respectful.
- Post IN ALL CAPS.
- Create spam or pointless threads. This is a forum for customers. THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ADVERTISING YOUR STORE. You are more than welcome to discuss Taobao stores you like or what you are purchasing, in the proper forum. You are NOT allowed to spam/advertise Taobao stores, or your own store, in any forum. Use your common sense to justify what is or isn't spam-like before you post it. You know what you mean to do before you do it, so don't.
- Create sock-puppet accounts in attempt to get around this or any rule. Sock-puppets will be banned, and we do log IP's.
- Post any iterations of non-meaningful spam messages such as one-worded or few-worded posts, such as (but not limited to): "No", "Go away", "Stop", "lol", ":-)" etc. Seriously, don't do this. Keep threads/discussions intelligent. (Reacton gifs are welcome. Just please make them work-safe.)
- Double-post. Double-posting (and beyond) is replying in a thread, then replying again when no one else has responded yet, thus there are two posts (or more) by you in a row. Don't do this. Simply "Edit" your post if you want to add something when no one has replied since your last post. "Bumping" is allowed, however, read below for further details.
- "Bump" a topic until at least 24 hours from your last post. Only bump a thread if it is worthwhile and important. Use common sense: is what you are "bumping" important enough to further carry a meaningful discussion? Are you looking for an answer to a question and no one has yet responded to help? If not, simply "Edit" your previous post, as otherwise you'd be pushing down other active hot-topic threads.
- Excessively bump the same topic.
- Participate in and/or create "flame wars", "brand wars", "versus wars" or any other topics that are aimed at provoking controversy without any merit for intelligent discussions.
- Impersonate any and all forms of staff.
- Post inappropriate images, links or lewd content.
- Make racist, sexist, or other discriminatory remarks of any form both publicly and privately.
- Post repeat topics. Use the "Search" feature to search for any pre-existing thread/topic by clicking the "Search" link at the top of every page.
- Post personal or private identifying/contact information of any member (including staff).
- Discuss your warnings/reports/bans or those of other members in public threads.
NOT ALLOWED IN SIGNATURES
- Excessively long or annoying signatures. No signature should surpass 5 lines long
- Images that are large in file size and/or take a while to load.
- Do not make your overall signature exceed the dimensions of 600 pixels (width) by 100 pixels (height).
- Do not put links in your signature to online shops that are suspicious in nature. Please only link to sites that you own that are about yourself and your cosplay
WHAT WE EXPECT OF PATRONS ON OUR BOARD
- If you show respect, you receive respect.
- If you show humility, you will be admired.
- Present your discussions with clarity, concision and transparency and people will listen to your every word.
- In short: Do good and good will come your way.
ENLARGING RE-SIZED IMAGES
Any image posted in a thread exceeding a width of 630 pixels and/or a height of 600 pixels will be re-sized. This is done to prevent page stretching. If an image has been resized you will see a small magnifying glass at the top left corner of it. To enlarge the picture and view it in its native size click the magnifying glass. If the image is still bigger than your monitor's screen resolution you will have the option to click the + Magnifying Glass again to view it in full. If you have opened an image for enlargement you can click anywhere to close the window.
Edit your post to correct anything you see wrong. Additionally, edit your post if no one has replied since your post and there is no need to bump it. You can find the "Edit" button on the top right corner of every post your make.
PRIVATE MESSAGING FOR PRIVATE MATTERS
If you need to discuss private matters such as inquiries about warnings, bannings, suspicious activities, tampering, or things such as trading wigs/selling wigs or contacting a commissioner for further details, please send them to the appropriate member through a private message (PM). You can send a member a PM by clicking on their username and going through their profile or at the bottom of their user info.
WIG TRADING AND COMMISSIONING RULES
Arda Wigs and its employees provides the wig trading and commissioning service as a favor to facilitate our customers' efforts. We (for the most part) will not police any interactions in is forum, and we are not responsible for any money or product that does or does not change hands, the condition of any product that does or does not change hands, or the overall 'good experience' a trader or commissioner/commissionee may or may not have because of any transaction started in these forums.
We DO welcome information in regards to bad transactions, and if a trader or commissioner has a string of inappropriate interactions with their customers, we can and do reserve the right to delete any commission store or trading post items and ban said user from the boards.
Depending on the severity of the offense, a warning or banning will be issued to the member in question of the offense. A warning's expiration also depends on the offense cited. An accumulation of warnings may result in a ban. A ban is permanent.
IF YOU ARE HERE, WE EXPECT YOU READ THESE RULES. STATEMENTS OF "I DIDN'T KNOW!" WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Please don't make me use my BANHAMMER!
-Site Administrator & Social Networker for Arda Wigs