The OFFICIAL Color/Style Suggestion List

New wigs, styles, colors, and restock item arrivals will be posted here. General suggestions and suggestions on wigs, styles, and new colors should be posted here. Please check the OFFICIAL suggestion thread first!

Re: The OFFICIAL Color/Style Suggestion List

Postby BabyDoll » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm

I would like the short bangs clip in yellow.

I would also like a movie color Ravenclaw wig. As beautiful as the bronze is, all my Ravenclaw stuff is blue and silver.
BabyDoll

Postby Ani_BEE » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:14 pm

How about the Matilda in Natural Black (080). Purely for personal reason this one. ;)
Ani_BEE

Postby YanaPNeko » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 am

Jasmine in powder blue. :)
Animator and Cosplayer. :")
YanaPNeko

AR019

Postby FatherLucifer » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 am

I would really like a lot of things in new color Charcoal Blue AR019!!

What I want the most (would IMMEDIATELY buy) would be WEFTS, long and/or short bangs, and the Jeannie wig. I could make Jasmine work too but I would much rather have Jeannie.

Thanks for adding this awesome new color!!
FatherLucifer

Postby Haro » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 am

I would like to suggest a new style: A Chibi wig with a full skintop in the front part of the wig!

Right now, Chibi is the go-to style for anything Sailor Moon, but the front of the wig in fact isn't right for the style because you can't style the bangs upwards. Only forwards, and then it's still hard to conceal the mesh underneath. This customer wig photo (no offence to this customer, the wig looks great!) shows the problem well:

This is a photo from Katie Bair's site:
This wig uses a skin top wig. Now the bangs are correct, but making the back part takes a lot of money and even more time!

In short, it would be awesome if Arda would have a wig that combines best of both worlds.
Haro

Postby CrimzonEchidna » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 pm

I had spoken to a Arda representative and emailed another about requesting a wig in a certain color, and was directed here. I really hope you guys can help me out!

I found the wig at the dealers room at Ohayocon, called 'Benny' (Short, Curly). And the color we needed was not in stock, and we were told the color would be on the website. I looked at the colors available, and the ones we wanted aren't even an option (not just out of stock). In order from which one we wanted the most first, the colors we can use are AR021/Chocolate, 050/SpanishBrown, and AR018/LightBrown. (These came off the color sample ring)

We had planned on having our cosplays that this wig is needed for done in the summer. :( Any help or information would be appreciated.

If it helps, it is needed for the character Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit. (as pictured)

Thank you!

CrimzonEchidna

Postby ColdRottingTrees » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Hello! I wanted to make a request for two wigs in Charcoal Blue, from talking to you guys on Facebook. :)

They're both for cosplaying Nezumi from the anime No. 6. I've seen a couple other people on here mention it so I think it'd be popular. :)

The first one would be Jeannie in Charcoal Blue for his normal hairstyle.

The second would be Eowyn in Charcoal Blue for his Eve hairstyle.

Thanks, love you guys!!
ColdRottingTrees

Postby Magpiered » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Long and short bangs and Victoria in Pumpkin - pleasepleaseplease!
Thanks!!
Magpiered

Postby OrganizedChaos » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

*Kai* wrote:I was looking through the buns and their various colors, and I think having them in mahogany would be really nice. I know that having a more red/brown option other than just having the spanish brown would be nice. I know personally I am trying to build the Miaka Yuki wig from Fushigi Yuugi and that Spanish Brown is just too dark for the character.

I couldn't agree more with the red/brown suggestion.

For my Anastasia costume, I would love a Luthien in a Maroon/Spanish Brown mix. Maroon I think is just too red, and Spanish Brown is much too brown.

Thanks for all your hard work, Arda! Hope you guys consider this!
OrganizedChaos

Postby KoriStarfire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 am

Not sure if you're still taking suggestions or not. Forgive me if I'm too late or if this has been suggested before. (47 pages is a little much to sift through)
Anyway I was wondering if you would consider making another lace front style? I really like the Glinda wig and I plan on using it for a Glinda costume. But I would much rather the wig be a lace front wig. If there is any way this could happen, I would greatly appreciate it! (As it stands you really don't have any short curly styles in the lace front anyway so I figured it would be a good style to add even without my own costume agenda behind it.)
Thanks so much for reading!
KoriStarfire

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Suggestions